We have all done it we see something we want and by the time we pull the trigger it is GONE!
When it comes to buying a house it is no different. I have shown many buyers that are "just looking" and we see that home they must have. We want to make an offer they say and we get everything together for the lender get the pre-approval letter and unfortunately the sellers have already accepted an offer.
Be ready when you are just looking that way when you find that one house you can move on it.
1. Have a file of current bank statements and pay stubs (when you get new ones add them to the file)
2. Have your last 2 years tax returns ready.
3. Have copies of all of your debts in a file (car payments, credit cards, etc)
This way you can quickly get the lender what they need and get that letter RIGHT AWAY!
Broker | Squire Realty #01394201
Author:Sean Glaze Phone: 626-975-4104 Dated: April 14th 2017 Views: 63 About Sean: I have been working in the family business of Real Estate my whole life and with Squire Realty since...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Squire Realty has been serving our loyal clients since 1959 and in our current office since 1974. We offer a full range of real estate services to meet the needs of our clients including:
* Real Estate Purchase - Sales
* Investment Properties - 1031 Exchanges
* Online & Automated Property Management
* Rental Homes & Apartments
* Loan Referral Services